- Ecological Data Management
- Ecological Applications of GIS and Remote Sensing
- Ecological Data Analysis and Synthesis by Bio-inspired Computation
- Identification of Ecological Micro Images by Bio-inspired Computation
- Understanding Information Processing and Transfer in Ecosystems
- Ecoinformatics and Ecological Genomics
- Hybrid Ecological Modelling and Artificial Life
- Education in Ecological Informatics
Special sessions at ISEI6
- Metadata and ontologies in scientific applications.
Session Organiser: Matthew Jones, University of Santa Barbara (USA)
- Metadata related to predictive modeling and global sustainability.
Session Organiser: Falk Huettmann, University of Alaska Fairbanks (USA)
- Spatio-temporal ecosystem simulation by cellular automata.
Session Organiser: Qiuwen Chen, Chinese Academy of Sciences at Beijing (China)
- Ecoinformatics solutions for long term ecological research (LTER).
Session Organiser: William K. Michener, University of New Mexico (USA)
- Agent and individual-based modelling for ecosystem management and decision
Session Organiser: Lael Parrott, University of Montreal (Canada)
- Combining datadriven and knowledge-based modelling approaches.
Session Organiser: Peter Goethals, University of Gent (Belgium)
- Knowledge discovery and predictive modelling by shared complex ecological data.
Session Organiser: Tae-Soo Chon, University of Pusan (South Korea)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.